Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Has anyone been noticeably laggy on skywars lately? It's cost me so many games just because the server froze up for that short period as I was in an intense, life depending duel.

Reactions: wxzzrd

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Not exactly on Skywars, or on Bedrock as a whole, however, I've noticed a lot of lag recently when playing games like Eggwars and Duels, and even just in the lobby. To ensure it's a server issue, I tried playing on other European-hosted servers and my ping was generally around 80-120, however in the past week on CubeCraft I've spiked to 600. I live in Canada so this is most likely because of the distance between Europe and North America going across the Atlantic ocean. It's an unfathomable distance, unfortunately.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello, I never had any problem with lag in Skywars. Although I had in games like Eggwars, where the particles made me lag. I don't think it's a server issue this time but, if you get high ping, which makes you froze and lag, then I believe you live far away from the host, or wifi problems... but I don't think so.

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Lag is increasing in CCG as a whole from my perspective. I've had countless games where I have placed blocks which ultimately disappear beneath me and cause my to fall into the void whilst bridging

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Lag is increasing in CCG as a whole from my perspective. I've had countless games where I have placed blocks which ultimately disappear beneath me and cause my to fall into the void whilst bridging
Me too but it only happens when I’m building up not a bridge thankfully

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.