• Against(-)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I want to offer a system of curators, their task is to monitor the moderators assigned to them and punish or promote them. And they also consider the appeals that the players received from their moderators.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
It's not public information, but I can tell you that the staff team has all that sorted already.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Here I speak as an Ex-Staff member. I do not know anything about how AnimalTamer is and the rest of the Staff Management team handles things as of now. So I am speaking of my knowledge of when I was staff and what I am aware of to this day that is public.

As far as I know. There is a team of Sr Moderators who Help Animal and Cynamooo with Recruitment, and Training.
I do not know if there are any Mods that are in this team or if it's strictly just SrModerators.
It is common knowledge that SrModerators have helped and are currently helping the Staff Management team which consists of Cynamooo as the Recruitment Manager, CapitanGato as the Moderation Manager, and AnimalTamer as the Staff Manager.

If you do ever Apply for staff, It is not one of the Staff Managements that make you aware of if you are denied or if you continue, It would be the SrMods that reply and make you aware of your current application status. (As far as I know, that is public since anyone can apply and get those types of messages in the applications)

SrModerators have extra responsibilities where Helper training is added and/or recruitment aid for Cynamooo. (I have no idea if that is still the case to this day)

The appeals are handled by the Staff member that gave the punishment to the player that is appealing.

I hope this helps. I cannot guarantee that this is all 100% accurate as things have changed since I was staff.

Reactions: Deann
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom