Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
Hello! Hallo! Bonjour!

Looking around for forums to vibe on I came across CubeCraft's and I'm now dipping my toes in the water here.

Personally, I've been in the Minecraft community since 2013, most active from the end of 2017 as I became staff on Hypixel in 2018. Never really checked any other servers out in that time but as I've had my share of other games and life, I was looking around at other Minecraft servers to vibe on for a change.

Been gaming since my childhood and now reached level 20 and still gaming. Currently working in retail but moving to IT at the end of January.

The other games I'm playing atm are Rocket League, Rainbow Six Siege, and Ready or Not. Used to love playing CSGO, Osu! (mania), and GTA. I also have a great love for anime even though I don't watch that many anymore.

You might be seeing me around more, who knows.

Have a nice new year!

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Hello! Hallo! Bonjour!

Looking around for forums to vibe on I came across CubeCraft's and I'm now dipping my toes in the water here.

Personally, I've been in the Minecraft community since 2013, most active from the end of 2017 as I became staff on Hypixel in 2018. Never really checked any other servers out in that time but as I've had my share of other games and life, I was looking around at other Minecraft servers to vibe on for a change.

Been gaming since my childhood and now reached level 20 and still gaming. Currently working in retail but moving to IT at the end of January.

The other games I'm playing atm are Rocket League, Rainbow Six Siege, and Ready or Not. Used to love playing CSGO, Osu! (mania), and GTA. I also have a great love for anime even though I don't watch that many anymore.

You might be seeing me around more, who knows.

Have a nice new year!
Omg!!! We have such similar career paths! Nice to meet you and hope to see you around on the server. Happy New Year!

Reactions: Kualdir

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
Omg!!! We have such similar career paths! Nice to meet you and hope to see you around on the server. Happy New Year!
Oh cool! I'm moving to a software tester position soon which is pretty exciting :pun:

After having studied software development in high school this will be my first IT-related job outside of me just selling tech now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.