Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone! 👋
I wanted to make an introduction for quite some time but never really did it so here we go. 😄

More about me
So, my name is KristN and you can call me Krist, Krissie,... I don't really mind. 😳 I am 14 years old and I was born in Prague, Czech Republic where I also live.
I like to play games a lot, especially Minecraft, Valorant, Metro,... I literally like every game...
In my free time, I like to do something creative as Graphical Design 🎨, editing videos 🎥, or sports like running. 🏃‍♂️

Cube :cube_light:
I joined Cube in 2016 but did not really play much. I started being active only a couple of months ago and I really enjoy it! Planning to be even more active especially on the Discord server.
Hope to see you around :)

Translation Team :heart:
As you might know or might not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, I have been a member of the Cube Translation team for more than a year now and it has been amazing. I have met an extreme amount of amazing, friendly and supportive people. Would like to mention you all but that would be very long. Just wanted to say that you are amazing and I appreciate you all.

This is the end of my introduction, I wanted to keep it short and thanks to everyone for reading it. ♥️
If you have any more questions just ask under this threat.
If you just wanna talk, feel free to hit me up on Discord (KristN#1234)

Last edited:

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I really wanna say the line here aswell but this is my 3rd introduction thread I saw this surf so I don't know if it's spam anymore. Instead, let me tell you a story about how I got a free rank from https://cbecrft.net/freeranks

(I know you won't fall for it this was the first thing that came into my head I don't have an actual story pls how do I not be boring)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom