Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Hello there!
Since the first day i joined the forums, i havent really made an introduction like this, So im going to make one since i feel it is necessary for a person.
About myself:
Hello, i really dont like to share anything personal but there is some i can share, I dont really want to say my name out loud, For now just call me Jax, One thing i do love more than anything is my cousin <3! And the cubecraft server of course, i travel once every 2 years cause im broke ash, im also a huge playstation player. and always active on the platform.

Hobbies:
I like to swim, Go to school (ofc) and I enjoy a lil‘ bit of jogging.

Interests:
You <3 (just kidding), Cats, cookies, burgers, Milk, Cars, Bunnies

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!
Since the first day i joined the forums, i havent really made an introduction like this, So im going to make one since i feel it is necessary for a person.
About myself:
Hello, i really dont like to share anything personal but there is some i can share, I dont really want to say my name out loud, For now just call me Jax, One thing i do love more than anything is my cousin <3! And the cubecraft server of course, i travel once every 2 years cause im broke ash, im also a huge playstation player. and always active on the platform.

Hobbies:
I like to swim, Go to school (ofc) and I enjoy a lil‘ bit of jogging.

Interests:
You <3 (just kidding), Cats, cookies, burgers, Milk, Cars, Bunnies
Hello there Jax,

Welcome to the CubeCraft forum community and I look forward to seeing you around too :)

I like your hobbies since I have a variety of hobbies I do often such as sports, education, video games, etc. Mainly I am a huge fan of animes and I am also a soccer player as well. I am always pleased to meet new people in the community and get to know them. Don't hesitate if you're looking for friends because I am also looking for new people haha 👌

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Hello there Jax,

Welcome to the CubeCraft forum community and I look forward to seeing you around too :)

I like your hobbies since I have a variety of hobbies I do often such as sports, education, video games, etc. Mainly I am a huge fan of animes and I am also a soccer player as well. I am always pleased to meet new people in the community and get to know them. Don't hesitate if you're looking for friends because I am also looking for new people haha 👌
Hiya Fade! Also looking forward to seeing you around too, I forgot to include alot more stuff in my hobbies section but thats alr😭 Always trying to make friends around here too! If youd need help with anything u can give me a dm on my profile posts or start a conversation with me!

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
welcome to the forums LiL guy (idk what to call you)

you have a Jax pfp (based) so I'll call you Jax pfp feller for now
Hello 0mega, js call me Jax, but sure you can call me Jax pfp feller, For some reason (whatever it is)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom