Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 4, 2021
From Belgium 🇧🇪
Fellow Cubecrafters

So I don’t want to complain but the thing is when i hit a player he barely moves a block but when enemies hit me i fly three or four blocks a way and especially in eggwars it was the cause of my dead many times. I don’t know what to do about this so if anyone can help that would be great!

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Fellow Cubecrafters

So I don’t want to complain but the thing is when i hit a player he barely moves a block but when enemies hit me i fly three or four blocks a way and especially in eggwars it was the cause of my dead many times. I don’t know what to do about this so if anyone can help that would be great!
Cubecraft Updated their knockback sorry that 1.9 knockback doesn’t exist anymore.

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
comboing can have a huge affect on how much knockback you take. if you hit a guy once or twice he may go up or back like a block but normally he isn't gonna move if you start strafing and comboing they will go farther. it can be hard to combo but if you practice you can start making people start taking more knockback. you will also take way more knockback if you are jumping so I would recommend not jumping during battles.

Reactions: Conea64

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Fellow Cubecrafters

Knockback in CubeCraft is crazyyyyy, honestly, that’s why I want a punch vs punch game mode 😩

D

Deleted member 486292

From what ive heard, the knockback is still randomized despite the recent update (I have also experienced this too, not sure if it has anything to do with server authoritative movement and/or the extreme server misplace interfering with sprint hits, aka bedrock's version of w tapping).

Andy-

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2021
Mars
youtu.be
Fellow Cubecrafters

That keeps happening to me too.
I am probably wrong but the type of weapon you are using may affect knockback. While I was fighting somone using a diamond sword in Skywars he was moving 1 to 2 blocks behind and when he was hitting me using a golden sword I was moving 3 to 4 blocks behing.
Thats Weird

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom