Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added? (Fist read thread.)

• Yeah, would be fun.

• Noo, never.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Hey everyone,

I don't know if this has been suggested in the past, but I was thinking of a Knockback I/II/III stick/sword in EggWars/SkyWars or which game you want it.

In EggWars it would cost like 10 Iron for Knockback I, 10 Gold for Knockback II and 20 Diamonds for Knockback III. This are just some examples. You could also have a Knockback I/II/III Diamond sword, and that would cost between the 10-30 Diamonds.

Please leave your opinion in the comments. Thanks!
Too Overpowered,even in op mode

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone,

I don't know if this has been suggested in the past, but I was thinking of a Knockback I/II/III stick/sword in EggWars/SkyWars or which game you want it.

In EggWars it would cost like 10 Iron for Knockback I, 10 Gold for Knockback II and 20 Diamonds for Knockback III. This are just some examples. You could also have a Knockback I/II/III Diamond sword, and that would cost between the 10-30 Diamonds.

I think that a knockback 2 stick should be added in with the price of like 30 diamonds. Then none of the others should be added in. That is just too op.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I'd be up for a kb2 gold axe for 48 diamonds with a durability of 10 :) no infinite durability, a delay between hits and a decent price.
@iCheeetah please use the edit icon below your post to avoid double/triple posting as it notifies everyone on the thread every time, it also makes the thread cleaner and easier to read when you post everything in the same comment.

Reactions: Ducky and ciwa

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
I think it is a really good idea, but I also think it should cost more. I think knockback I should cost 20-30 gold, knockback II should cost 40 gold-5 diamonds, and Knockback III should cost 20-25 diamonds.

It's a really good idea!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone,

I think that a knockback 2 stick should be added in with the price of like 30 diamonds. Then none of the others should be added in. That is just too op.
You realize that a stick is more OP than a sword right?
Ik, I just said that lol. I said it is too op, but in op mode a knockback 2 could possibly be added for a lot of diamonds.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

Ik, I just said that lol. I said it is too op, but in op mode a knockback 2 could possibly be added for a lot of diamonds.
30 diamonds aren't hard to get. You do know that right?

Thornado4

Jan 5, 2017
Hey everyone,

I think that sounds good but it would increase camping as people started saving up for them.

U

Unipotato

Maybe something without infinite durability for 48-64 diamonds. Otherwise, it would be way too OP.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Axe all the knockback items ffs
Who thought it was a good idea to add a kb mushroom for 30 sec of emerald gen camping
WHO

Lemoncc檸樂

Jan 11, 2017
Hey everyone,

I want to talk about that we should add it

Lemoncc檸樂

Jan 11, 2017
I think everyone should add a link:[/report [player] [reason]]
And the admin should tp there and have a look !It is a better way to ban hacker,because some of the people won't report on forms !

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
I watched a song and the song had a blue light. It looked like the blue light formed the Cubecraft cube so I screamed it out. While me and my family watched the song xD Might like Cubecraft a little too much so it affected my in real life thinking haha
Eli
Angry Birds or Subway Surfers?
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egggg-wars?
Top Bottom