Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added? (Fist read thread.)

• Yeah, would be fun.

• Noo, never.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hey everyone,

I don't know if this has been suggested in the past, but I was thinking of a Knockback I/II/III stick/sword in EggWars/SkyWars or which game you want it.

In EggWars it would cost like 10 Iron for Knockback I, 10 Gold for Knockback II and 20 Diamonds for Knockback III. This are just some examples. You could also have a Knockback I/II/III Diamond sword, and that would cost between the 10-30 Diamonds.

Please leave your opinion in the comments. Thanks!

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
10 iron for kb 1 is too OP. I would think the prices would need to be A LOT higher, especially for kb 3. Nice idea though! +1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
God no.
This would make an actual "fight" no longer exist, as KB is an overpowered enchantment in void based games.
It's just going to be a spamclick fest.
And there's already a KB 2 item in Mushroom and Western, and they are way too OP for just 2 - 6 emeralds.
Also, a bit of advice: Higher prices of items/kits don't equal to a balanced item/kit

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hey everyone,

I don't know if this has been suggested in the past, but I was thinking of a Knockback I/II/III stick/sword in EggWars/SkyWars or which game you want it.

In EggWars it would cost like 10 Iron for Knockback I, 10 Gold for Knockback II and 20 Diamonds for Knockback III. This are just some examples. You could also have a Knockback I/II/III Diamond sword, and that would cost between the 10-30 Diamonds.

Please leave your opinion in the comments. Thanks!
I don't reallly agree with this idea. People already bow spam a ton with just a punch 1 bow (egg wars). If these people had the option to get knock back weapons, there would be even more camping.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
God no.
This would make an actual "fight" no longer exist, as KB is an overpowered enchantment in void based games.
It's just going to be a spamclick fest.
And there's already a KB 2 item in Mushroom and Western, and they are way too OP for just 2 - 6 emeralds.
Okay, okay. Thanks.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Take a look at the SkyWars Maps Dinosaur and Sport.
Both of them received map specific items that have Knockback II on it. It's completely overpowered, I mean I join Dinosaur so many times as it's no big deal killing any team with that KB II item.

Not to mention is pretty much an infinit Punch II Bow but for Meelee Fights only.

I don't even play EggWars but sorry, I will still have to give it a no.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Do you have any idea how much spamming there is with the KB shroom and Tomahawk?
The other thing is: IT CAN BE BOUGHT BY SOMETHING OTHER THAN EMERALDS.
I would hate this as kb items are op enough.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Take a look at the SkyWars Maps Dinosaur and Sport.
Both of them received map specific items that have Knockback II on it. It's completely overpowered, I mean I join Dinosaur so many times as it's no big deal killing any team with that KB II item.

Not to mention is pretty much an infinit Punch II Bow but for Meelee Fights only.

I don't even play EggWars but sorry, I will still have to give it a no.
No problem, thanks for your opinion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom