Should the kits be buffed?

• Total voters

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the other 2 kits should be buffed because there kinda of useless.
Builder- keep the same
Miner- leather helmet wooden Pickaxe
Baker- Leather helmet one cake and 3 pieces of bread

Reactions: kochido

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't think these changes make a difference to be honest. A leather helmet doesn't change much. I think the two other kits will still be kinda useless and not many people will use them. But I don't play Bedrock too much, so you'll probably know better what to add then I do. To be honest, kits arent that important on Bedrock, since there aren't any really good kits IMO.

Reactions: he77789 and wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I don't think these changes make a difference to be honest. A leather helmet doesn't change much. I think the two other kits will still be kinda useless and not many people will use them. But I don't play Bedrock too much, so you'll probably know better what to add then I do. To be honest, kits arent that important on Bedrock, since there aren't any really good kits IMO.
I agree with you, the only instances where kits are at all useful is like in skywars solo, where tank and healer are very useful, and builder is good for rushing. But it’s not exactly lik you will be rushing people with 20 blocks in skywars mega, and there is a much higher chance that you will get full armor. I think though that only a huge buff would make people stop getting builder, because it is very useful in games of eggwars duos and solos, when the most common bedrock strategy is to jump bridge or walk bridge to mid, and immediately bridge to the next island, a lot of leaderboard players use it, it would take a bit more time if you did not have an extra 10 blocks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom