Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 4, 2017
When I'm am playing in the start of the game I hate it to keep choosing my kit. Can't the Developers or Admins add that when you choose a kit you don't need to choose it again. So what I mean is: First game you choose Swordsman kit, Second game you don't need to choose it again. But you still have the kit .But if you want to choose a other kit you can just pick it, and it is the same with the other kits. You choose the kit. Don't need to choose it again to get it!

Maybe good idea?
I want your feedback!

IWantToComboYou

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I'm 50/50 on this one. It`s better to see your kits than the server picking the same one for you. But it would be nice to not having to pick a kit every round.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
It’s a nice idea. Sometimes I forget to choose a kit too. So this is a good solution for players that are too lazy to choose a kit! ^-^

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
When I'm am playing in the start of the game I hate it to keep choosing my kit. Can't the Developers or Admins add that when you choose a kit you don't need to choose it again. So what I mean is: First game you choose Swordsman kit, Second game you don't need to choose it again. But you still have the kit .But if you want to choose a other kit you can just pick it, and it is the same with the other kits. You choose the kit. Don't need to choose it again to get it!

Maybe good idea?
I want your feedback!

IWantToComboYou
I have always liked this idea, but sometimes it could fail and you forget to choose a kit, but then you just choose a kit that is completely useless in the said map.
50/50 on this one like @warriors1976

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom