Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kalixtoxx

Member
Sep 7, 2020
16
6
9
26
You recently add that you dont need to select kit alwas you only need to select it 1 time, i think it'll be a good idea to do the same whit the votes.
 

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
556
1,377
259
20
Poland but live in Belgium
I agree, few reasons why:
Basically in my openion it should get added because I'm just to lazy/tired to vote xD.
And also, I basically always choose the same votes so yeah. And sometimes I just even missclick because of being tired xD.
And also one question, u mean like in all gamemodes where you can vote etc...?
Really like this idea.
Goodluck!
-Critly
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom