Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
672
501
168
22
Belgium
Hello cubecrafters!
I see that many players w/ bad ping have a problem with voting (becuz it turns into a map)... And @zRinne made a suggestion about it to change the item for the voting system or making a command for it like /vote. But idk i also have the same problem with the 'kit item'. So it would be nice to add a /kit command and then all the available kits pop up. That's it :)

-Lenny
 

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
2,888
4,148
404
I also suggested to change the voting item, anyways, I think /vote could be really valuable for the one's who are encountering this bug. :)
 

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
But can you do both /kit and choose your kit with the map? Or can't you choose your kit anymore using the map if this will be added?

I like this idea though. If you are still able to choose your kit with the map it'd be very useful too, but only with the command it'd be very useful too though!
 

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
672
501
168
22
Belgium
But can you do both /kit and choose your kit with the map? Or can't you choose your kit anymore using the map if this will be added?

I like this idea though. If you are still able to choose your kit with the map it'd be very useful too, but only with the command it'd be very useful too though!
You can still use them both :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom