Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

icewallow

Apr 24, 2020
i think skywars would be better if the kit you select before a skywars match corresponds to the game in which you are playing. for example with kit ‘tank’ in op mode it would be diamond armour in normal it would be iron and in basic it would be chain. let me know if you agree because i think this would be a great addition to skywars and potentially eggwars

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I actually like that idea, sometimes I find myself choosing kit tank, then someone votes OP last second. Making my kit completely irrelevant. That would be nice if they made variations of each kit to go with each specific mode. Then extra kits being added at some point would be nice too :P

Reactions: icewallow

We1rdPenguin

May 6, 2020
I support this idea, but we also generally need the chef and healer kit to be better because currently it is impossible to get a sword as bad as the chef kit one in a chest, and the healer kit needs a healing potion to actually heal, sorry if off topic.

Reactions: icewallow

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this is needed, kits are really map and mode dependent. For the map you have enough time and for the mode you have 5 seconds which still is plenty of time to change your kit. Some kits need individual updating but I don't think kits should change according to the mode.
Yes I have proposed the same thing for Eggwars, but that's a different story :p

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I dont support scaling kits according to game modes because I use the miner kit on Basic to get a diamond sword, or, I use the pyro kit to get lava and fire access. That’s why I never suggested scaling kits - because some kits are only really useful on basic health.

Same for the chicken kit which I use to bully people 1v1ing on zen, even if you scale this kit up by giving it a diamond fire hoe, or even a diamond fire-aspect sword it will still be useless on OP mode.

Fisherman kit is already useless, kit scaling will make it even worse. Spuuuuni and I tried making use of this kit by flooding an island and exploiting the depth strider boots.

The miner kit would be useless on OP because you get full enchanted diamond armor easily anyways, (could use more iron for tnt minecart traps?)

Even if this suggestion were to get implemented surely they wouldnt change bomber and redstone?

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I totally agree with this suggestion, because at the moment when you change Chest Items to (for example) Basic chest items, and you select the Tank or Healer kit, you get an advantage, because those items are not even in the basic chests. I currently only see a purpose for having a Kit Selection if you are using the Normal Chest Items or the Basic Chest items right now. When you are in the Basic Chest Items you don't really have a choice to pick a kit or not, because most other players would have picked either the Tank or the Healer kit, so without selecting either one of them, it isn't exactly fair for yourself.

The way it could work, is in the Kit Selection, instead of having the descriptions say (for example), "20 bricks, Chain chestplate," it would just say what category it is, for example "20 building blocks, Chestplate". But the image on the right-hand side of it would be an image of what those blocks would be, which would be a picture of both a wood, brick, and endstone block (the three variations of a "building block"), and possibly the variations of the chestplate (Lether, Chain, Iron). That way, people can still vote for Chest Items without having the kits change around afterwards.
Great suggestion, really hope this gets implemented, on EggWars too :).

Just to mention, a thread containing the same idea was posted recently. I've just reposted what I said in the thread, but in the future make sure the suggestion hasn't already been posted. :)

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I disagree, the kist needs to be strategically chosen. And if the kits change with the mode of the game the tank kit only becomes useful in normal mode. in basic skywars you can get chainmail in the chest and your kit is not as handy as iron armour. If the kit changes with overpowered to diamond armour I would use it because you get enchanted diamond armour in the chest. I always pick healer kit in overpowered mode and the tank kit in normal and basic.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I think it is a great Idea too buff them if it is op but I dont think you should nerf them if it is basic. and maybe add a poll so people can vote?

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I support this idea, but we also generally need the chef and healer kit to be better because currently it is impossible to get a sword as bad as the chef kit one in a chest, and the healer kit needs a healing potion to actually heal, sorry if off topic.
Nah, I think the healer kit is the best one and it's the only kit I use

Reactions: mckristiyan28yt

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I do really like that idea however what would they do r the kits like healer? Just add more Golden Apples?

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't think this is an good idea. If you select the armor kit and its overpowerd you get diamond armor but in a chest you'll find diamond armor either. The kit is useless same when its basic (chain armor).

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The Kits are fine as They are and if they were set to the certain mode They would also be useless then so theres no point changing them and the kits arent supposed to be op

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom