Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JumberJax Kit?


  • Total voters
    6

Triniti

Member
May 1, 2020
2
1
4
25
LumberJax Kit. Based on my dad that died being a lumber jack and the kit has A diamond axe and 16 oak logs. I really wanna try and get this kit up on Bedrock and it wouod make me proud if it gets added. I have been thinking of my dad and I made this for my dad being a lumberjack. I hope this gets in
 

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad
Please don't spam suggestions. You have already suggested this here

3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GHSpaghetti

We1rdPenguin

Member
May 6, 2020
20
11
9
20
I feel that an iron axe would be better as diamond is a bit op for spawning in. And there should be 20 planks to match the builder
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
lexieisinlove wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
CONGRATS NGHHHH NYAAA~
Top Bottom