Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SwitchBack2000

Nov 2, 2013
I have some kit suggestions that all my cubecraft friends and players will {DEFINATLY} enjoy!:rolleyes::

Enchanted Wither :
Consists of a :Wither Skull
Grey leather armor

1. Example: kit for stones then iron gets blast protection I armor and smite I sword(wooden) and so on to emerald gets blast protection V armor and smite V sword(wooden)View attachment 119
for more tell me in the comments

Mbute19

Nov 3, 2013
I was wanting a knockback kit. stones get knockback one iron knockback three and emerald knockback four.

dweeebs

Nov 29, 2013
well , the new kits are awesome but.... the store !?!?! srsly.... its different now cus stones are able to buy prot 1 diamond armour and sharp 1 diamond sword.... and lastly... they can buy gapples which is sort of unfair cus we donated to enjoy more op kits .. i think they shld increase the points for buying gapples at least :) :P

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
well , the new kits are awesome but.... the store !?!?! srsly.... its different now cus stones are able to buy prot 1 diamond armour and sharp 1 diamond sword.... and lastly... they can buy gapples which is sort of unfair cus we donated to enjoy more op kits .. i think they shld increase the points for buying gapples at least :) :p

You have to get points to buy a god apple not just any guy can walk in there and buy 64 goldapples that is why there is a shop

dweeebs

Nov 29, 2013
We'll a stone has like 2000 plus points....... So 150 for a gapple u kidding me?

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
Look at it like this, If stones have stuff they won't want to donate. :D :D

Last edited:

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
But you have to admit most of the stones just donate to be popular or noticed. xP
I donated to help the server, not any of that. But look at where it got me. Mostly cuz I made a book for divvy about words we shouldn't say (Of:eek:, Burger King, sassafras, pratfall, LaserDolphin77, apple, bowl, fig, etc.)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom