Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SwitchBack2000

Nov 2, 2013
I have some kit suggestions that all my cubecraft friends and players will {DEFINATLY} enjoy!:rolleyes::

Enchanted Wither :
Consists of a :Wither Skull
Grey leather armor

1. Example: kit for stones then iron gets blast protection I armor and smite I sword(wooden) and so on to emerald gets blast protection V armor and smite V sword(wooden)View attachment 119
for more tell me in the comments

Mbute19

Nov 3, 2013
I was wanting a knockback kit. stones get knockback one iron knockback three and emerald knockback four.

dweeebs

Nov 29, 2013
well , the new kits are awesome but.... the store !?!?! srsly.... its different now cus stones are able to buy prot 1 diamond armour and sharp 1 diamond sword.... and lastly... they can buy gapples which is sort of unfair cus we donated to enjoy more op kits .. i think they shld increase the points for buying gapples at least :) :P

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
well , the new kits are awesome but.... the store !?!?! srsly.... its different now cus stones are able to buy prot 1 diamond armour and sharp 1 diamond sword.... and lastly... they can buy gapples which is sort of unfair cus we donated to enjoy more op kits .. i think they shld increase the points for buying gapples at least :) :p

You have to get points to buy a god apple not just any guy can walk in there and buy 64 goldapples that is why there is a shop

dweeebs

Nov 29, 2013
We'll a stone has like 2000 plus points....... So 150 for a gapple u kidding me?

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
Look at it like this, If stones have stuff they won't want to donate. :D :D

Last edited:

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
But you have to admit most of the stones just donate to be popular or noticed. xP
I donated to help the server, not any of that. But look at where it got me. Mostly cuz I made a book for divvy about words we shouldn't say (Of:eek:, Burger King, sassafras, pratfall, LaserDolphin77, apple, bowl, fig, etc.)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom