Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
Lvl 1 iron shovel, full white armor, except helm, which is chain. 64 apples,
Lvl 2 iron shovel sharp 1, full white leather armor prot. 1, prot 1 chain helm and 64 apples and 3 reg. gold apples.
Lvl 3 diamond shovel sharp 1, chain helm prot 1 fire prot 1., and same enchants for the rest of the armor which is white leather, and 64 apples, and 5 reg gold apples, and one god apple.
Lvl 4 diamond shovel sharp 2 , fire prot. 2, prot. 2 chain helm,same enchants for the white leather armor, 7 reg. gold apples and 3 gapples, and stack of apples
Lvl 5 diamond shovel sharp 3, fire prot. 3 and prot. 3 chain helm and same enchants for white leather armor, 10 reg. gold apples and 5 gapples, and stack of apples.
Lvl 6 sharp 4 diamond shovel prot and fire prot 4 chain helm, same enchants for white leather, stack of apples, 15 reg. apples and 6 gapples.

Tell me if u made a mistake :P

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
Yeah, ur right. But a Botonist. Doesn't have very good armor, so it needs a way to keep alive. Obsidian OP kit would tear up the lvl 6 XD it needs a way to stay alive, as I said. But, ninjas can easily kill it. Make it use up all its gapples. So, if you use the right strategies, you can kill it. Not so OP now, right?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Yeah, ur right. But a Botonist. Doesn't have very good armor, so it needs a way to keep alive. Obsidian OP kit would tear up the lvl 6 XD it needs a way to stay alive, as I said. But, ninjas can easily kill it. Make it use up all its gapples. So, if you use the right strategies, you can kill it. Not so OP now, right?
Still op. 6 gapples? even 1 gapple is crazy OP. Not every kit has to be overpowering, i vote just 1 gapple, use it to pwn a dude in full ench dia and you're set.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I like the idea of the player using gapples as their defense instead of having armour being their main defense. Although, maybe lower the count of gapples & apples in the kit, a bit too OP.. even for a kit labeled "Botanist"

Fresh idea though.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
It is a nice idea, and as what everyone else said, too many apples. Here's the idea I have in mind for the number of apples:
Lvl 1: 10 apples and one gold apple (not god)
Lvl 2: 10 apples, one gold apple, and one god apple
Lvl 3: 15 apples, 2 gold apples, and one god apple
Lvl 4: 10 apples, 2 gold apples, and 2 god apples
Lvl 5: 15 apples, 3 gold apples, and 2 god apples
Lvl 6: 15 apples, 3 gold apples, and 3 god apples

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
That is only 5 steak equiv. for stone :/ and lvl 4 has less reg apples than lvl 3 I think all classes should 20-25 apples, then the gold apples and god apples what you said

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
leather is very weak you know. and some kits get better armor and as many gapples. plus, botanist has to hav some way to live. armor is meh, and weapon is ok. needs a way to keep alive.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom