• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station
It's very annoying when you're half a heart and you need to DRINK the potion for instant health. It will be nice if they change it to slash potions of health 2. and please add more potions to the kit.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Splash potions would be better, I don't think I've ever used more than a 4 or 5 of the health potions because of how useless they are compared to the steak.
Additionally, armor should be made a little weaker so you are actually forced to use the potions. Currently I either drink no potions at all or the fight ends with one sides armor breaking.
I'm not sure if they should add more potions though. if they change the kit so potions become the limiting factor, you should usually use all of them within 3 minutes.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I believe you are talking about pot PVP? Well in that case I think they should change the healing system back to 1.8 or at least do what block wars did. You never need to use the potions. You can just chug steak. (Me and friend tried with P1S1 kit, neither of us used any potions and we tied). So if they were to change anything it should be the healing system. Keep the potions drinkable. It balances out the 1.9 factor.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
and please add more potions to the kit.
What do you mean? You're entire inventory is filled with potions! Do you want shulker boxes that have them in them? You can't get more potions. It's impossible. If you mean more variety in potions... You pribbling pox-marked minnow. Do you not know of what potion is based off of, shame on you.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I believe you are talking about pot PVP? Well in that case I think they should change the healing system back to 1.8 or at least do what block wars did. You never need to use the potions. You can just chug steak. (Me and friend tried with P1S1 kit, neither of us used any potions and we tied). So if they were to change anything it should be the healing system. Keep the potions drinkable. It balances out the 1.9 factor.
If armor was made weaker, you'd be forced to both eat and use the potions. Replacing them with splash potions would make them more useful and leave you more time to actually fight.
What do you mean? You're entire inventory is filled with potions! Do you want shulker boxes that have them in them? You can't get more potions. It's impossible. If you mean more variety in potions... You pribbling pox-marked minnow. Do you not know of what potion is based off of, shame on you.
He's talking anout the No Debuff kit, not the Health kit. The Health kit already has splash potions and also no food. In the No Debuff kit your inventory is not full with potions but currently they are rather useless and you never use all of them.

SUCKMYLARGEDICK

Novice Member
Dec 31, 2016
I agree, if someone is half a hearth, it's easier if u have a splash potion. Good suggetion! :)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
If armor was made weaker, you'd be forced to both eat and use the potions. Replacing them with splash potions would make them more useful and leave you more time to actually fight.

He's talking anout the No Debuff kit, not the Health kit. The Health kit already has splash potions and also no food. In the No Debuff kit your inventory is not full with potions but currently they are rather useless and you never use all of them.
You do know what nodebuff is supposed to look like right? It's not no debuff. All the potions aren't splash. However if they were splash then it would be unbalanced with 1.9 PVP. So I think they should change to splash, change it so no one gets hungry so no op healing with steak. The kit will probably be (more) balanced after that.

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station

Splash potion of health 2

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
You do know what nodebuff is supposed to look like right? It's not no debuff. All the potions aren't splash. However if they were splash then it would be unbalanced with 1.9 PVP. So I think they should change to splash, change it so no one gets hungry so no op healing with steak. The kit will probably be (more) balanced after that.
The kit is called No Debuff, I don't really care what 1.8 No Debuff kits used to look like. Splash potions and food together aren't necessarily unbalanced. If the armor is weak enough the potions will still be the limiting factor.
I made a similar kit with food and splash potions and it works well in my opinion. The armor is Prot II Unbreaking III (on 1.12.2), the sword is Sharp V Unbreaking III.
2017-11-02_18.15.29.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom