Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add more iron generators?

  • Yes

    Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No

    Votes: 1 5.6%

  • Total voters
    18
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A pigeon

Guest
No it has only 1
There alreeds are 2 iron generators on kingdom, borg level 2 I believe. Since the goldgen is level 1 from start too 1 player could stand on that instead of trying to get iron. This makes it so that at the beginning, only 1 player does not have his own generator. Which is the same as on Oriental and Space for example.

I don't think a new generator is needed.
It'd only make things quicker, while from my experience Kingdom is already one of the quicker 4 player maps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CommunistCactus

Efcluke94

👀
Oct 20, 2013
3,002
9,474
678
No reply yet.


@Efcluke94 This shouldn't be too difficult to edit. Only should take you about a few minutes.

Thanks in advance.

No it won't take a few minutes. Map configuration can be more complex than many think.

Due to the poll and the general one sided feedback, I'll make sure to implement another iron generator on the starter island in the near future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom