Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Kingdom is a great map for rushing, getting diamonds and gold, but two problems about kingdom are that it is easy to camp and there is only 1 iron gen at ur base.Can u add more iron gens and fix the camping problem.
Camping shouldnt be to big of an issue as long as its not hardcore mode, epearls are a thing

As for the gens i agree no team map should have only 1 iron gen

Reactions: CommunistCactus
L

Lepzi

I would love for there to be more iron generators on the map and camping isn't as bad of an issue because ender pearls have been added to normal.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Well IMO its nearly impossible to mid camp kingdom. Not thats its an issue anymore since the update, but the walls totally prevent you from spotting invaders. However, I would like it if there was another iron generator on the second floor.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Kingdom is a great map for rushing, getting diamonds and gold, but two problems about kingdom are that it is easy to camp and there is only 1 iron gen at ur base.Can u add more iron gens and fix the camping problem.
Ah, yes.
I agree to have two iron gens.
E-pearls and the punch bow ( increased price ) have already solved the camping problem

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Well IMO its nearly impossible to mid camp kingdom. Not thats its an issue anymore since the update, but the walls totally prevent you from spotting invaders. However, I would like it if there was another iron generator on the second floor.
It's actually one of the easier maps to do it on, since the diamond generators are very close together.
Just take a look it this. [Link]

Yes, I know the video was made before the update. I'll make a new one.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Im sorry im late, but this video to me totaly explains your hacking, If i were you, I wouldn't post a a video of myself hacking on this server, and post it on 'this servers' forums. So i'm a little bit concerend. ;)
That's not hacking, as you can see from the video, He only has hitboxes on, (F3+ B)

Reactions: 0ffense
A

A pigeon

Oh poop he caught me. Pls dont ban
Ezban . Nub

Im sorry im late, but this video to me totaly explains your hacking, If i were you, I wouldn't post a a video of myself hacking on this server, and post it on 'this servers' forums. So i'm a little bit concerend. ;)

@NotANickedPlayer before you hackusate learn the basic features of minecraft .

unliability

Jan 3, 2017
Put more iron gens at your base is a good idea since it's a team map and the camping problem is fixed with epearls but then again, without it, if you're fast etc, you can just build barriers stopping you from getting shot off, imo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom