Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
If the evidence that you used to create a report against a player is actually sufficient, there is no way for them to get away without a punishment, no matter of how much money they have donated. As a pretty active reporter here, I am proud to say that everyone is equal when it comes to respecting the rules of the server. I have reported hundreds of rule breakers, owners of every single rank, from stone to obsidian, and I have never had the same impressions like you nor I have heard any other members complaining.
Another thing that proves you're wrong is that partners of the server have lost their ranks due to breaking server rules. Partners with thousands of subscribers who invite lots of players to the server by recording videos in it. What I am trying to say is, staff members haven't forgiven even their partners for violating rules, but you think that they would forgive a normal donator?

Last edited:

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
If the evidence that you used to create a report against a player is actually sufficient, there is no way for them to get away without a punishment, no matter of how much money they have donated. As a pretty active reporter here, I am proud to say that everyone is equal when it comes to respecting the rules of the server... I have reported hundreds of players, owners of every single rank, from stone to obsidian, and I have never had the same problem you're speaking of nor I have heard any other members complaining.
Another thing that proves you're wrong is that partners of the server have lost their ranks due to breaking server rules. Partners with thousands of subscribers who invite lots of players to the server by recording videos in it. What I am trying to say is, staff members haven't forgiven to partners for violating rules, but you think that they would forgive a normal donator?
Nah from my point of view you would see a whole different side to this, I would like to tell you but I would probably get my account removed for exposing a certain person

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
If the evidence that you used to create a report against a player is actually sufficient, there is no way for them to get away without a punishment, no matter of how much money they have donated. As a pretty active reporter here, I am proud to say that everyone is equal when it comes to respecting the rules of the server... I have reported hundreds of players, owners of every single rank, from stone to obsidian, and I have never had the same problem you're speaking of nor I have heard any other members complaining.
Another thing that proves you're wrong is that partners of the server have lost their ranks due to breaking server rules. Partners with thousands of subscribers who invite lots of players to the server by recording videos in it. What I am trying to say is, staff members haven't forgiven to partners for violating rules, but you think that they would forgive a normal donator?
I do get what you are saying though but things have happened that you don't know and should not have happened

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom