Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

J4sprr

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2017
48
28
48
22
At the right side on ur screen u see map: and players: but I think it's a good idea to also put a kills: thing in it. I would really like that.

What do u think about this?
 
  • Like
Reactions: someone1234567890

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
2,499
1,552
228
28
Belgium
Yeah!! I had suggested this in the past and it was loved by many people. A better idea is, taking the system of survival games. If you use TAB, you can see the names and the kills of the other players.
 
  • Like
Reactions: J4sprr

ItsDavey_

Forum Veteran
Nov 23, 2014
2,039
2,900
418
24
the Netherlands
What a fantastic idea,
this is very handy and you can see how many kills you have! I really like this idea so yeah I agree with it! :D

@iCheeetah @ItsDavey_ @BrokenAyzer, what do you guys think of he's idea? ;)
Well it's a bit unnecessary and I don't really care about How many kills I get, fun to have but not really needed. anyway i like it (not a lot) so I agree
 
  • Like
Reactions: Twania
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Top Bottom