Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,
When I was playing Blockwars Bridges earlier I noticed that if you push an enemy team into their own portal, it makes them respawn but you don’t get a kill for it.
I think you should get a kill for it.
Thoughts on this?

Or as @AM71113363 suggested:
Maybe the game should give "damage" if a Player enters his own portal while being in a fight.
EXAMPLE:
you push a Player with X health in his portal, when he teleported the games adds the damage, result he dies and you get the kill.

Player Health =X
Portal Damage =Y
if (X-Y) = 0,, the player dies.

Last edited:

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hi everyone,
When I was playing Blockwars Bridges earlier I noticed that if you push an enemy team into their own portal, it makes them respawn but you don’t get a kill for it.
Thoughts on this?
idk man, sounds like a dumb idea. I think they're just teleported and not respawned. I mean people would just farm kills there if this suggestion is implemented. sorry but that's an :disagree: from me

• Unsure
Reactions: Matriox and Silco

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
They instantly respawn back with a message warning them they can’t score in their own portal
Maybe the game should give "damage" if a Player enters his own portal while being in a fight.
EXAMPLE:
you push a Player with X health in his portal, when he teleported the games adds the damage, result he dies and you get the kill.

Player Health =X
Portal Damage =Y

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
idk man, sounds like a dumb idea. I think they're just teleported and not respawned. I mean people would just farm kills there if this suggestion is implemented. sorry but that's an :disagree: from me
How would people farm kills more than they already do? The opposing team would need to constantly have to come up to the portal and be killed? Surely they would realise to not go up there?
EXAMPLE:

Player Health =X
Portal Damage =Y
Actually that is really good, probably better than the original idea but it might be hard to add? Other than that I like that idea a lot

Reactions: Matriox

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
That’s counting on either several players or one really good enemy portal-killing the you/your team and you can easily just go and score at their portal or bring a group to kill them
no. because everytime you died, there would be a cooldown probably like 10 seconds or something before you can spawn again. Whenever you fell into the portal, you're instantly teleported (not respawned) at your spawn locations. I believe falling into your own portal does not reset your blocks and stuff. It only respawn you only if you're scoring enemy's portal because if you score enemy's portal, your blocks and stuff would get reset.

Reactions: Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
no. because everytime you died, there would be a cooldown probably like 10 seconds or something before you can spawn again. Whenever you fell into the portal, you're instantly teleported (not respawned) at your spawn locations. I believe falling into your own portal does not reset your blocks and stuff. It only respawn you only if you're scoring enemy's portal because if you score enemy's portal, your blocks and stuff would get reset.
Are you talking about how it currently works? Now, if you fall into your own portal nothing really happens, no items refreshed or anything. On the enemy’s you get fully refreshed and a score

KTrain5369

Aug 26, 2021
Are you talking about how it currently works? Now, if you fall into your own portal nothing really happens, no items refreshed or anything.
Unless you use it as a way to remove the fire damage from falling into lava on a certain map (it's been so long since I've played bridges I forgot its name!) then yeah you're correct

• Agree

RoyaleRider

Novice Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hey, well I think that it would be really nice that you get a kill if you hit someone into the portal, but I also think that it is too easy to get kills.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,
Thoughts on this?

Or as @AM71113363 suggested:
EXAMPLE:

Player Health =X
Portal Damage =Y
it was 4 disagrees and 4 agrees, im the 5th agree, nice suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom