Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I was playing some duels and I came up with a suggestion.
Right now, people with the Plus rank have special kill messages in FFA. What if you're able to get these messages for Duels too.

I want to make it a little different. We also have egg break messages and you can select which one you want. I want this for duels too.
How do you get them? Cubelets, buying a rank, plus rank, bundles, vote rewards, etc. These are all options.

I think it's fun if players with Plus are able to get these messages in a blue colour like in FFA, but that's not necessarily needed.

Let me know what u think. :D

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I think this'd be a great idea and another reason to buy a rank. About the blue kill messages for plus, I don't think it's very useful as in FFA it makes your kill message stand out but in duels it would be the only kill message and doesn't have to stand out as much.

Reactions: Zillu

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I think choosing a kill message is a good idea, not only for duels, but I think it can be a pretty cool idea if we could choose a kill message that'll apply to all Gamemodes where there is PvP, or if you prefer keeping it randomized like it is now, you could choose that.

Blue-colored kill messages that are currently in FFA could also be applicable to other gamemodes like skywars and eggwars. Of course, only for plus members.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Blue-colored kill messages that are currently in FFA could also be applicable to other gamemodes like skywars and eggwars. Of course, only for plus members.
Not sure about this. I've seen people who were already complaining about the chat being distracting. It could be possible, but there will have to be an option where you can turn of kill-messages or the whole chat.

Reactions: Typicaaal
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom