Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like more kill effects?

• Yes

• I am satisfied with our current system.

Results are only viewable after voting.

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
It would be very difficult for Cubecraft to introduce a cosmetic and kill sound system. Since there is a ding sound when we shoot someone, a lightning bolt should be struck everytime someone is killed in SkyWars, so that people will know if someone died / kills will be more dramatic. This is purely cosmetic, and the purpose is not only to let others know that someone died, but to add more effects to the server.

If you downvoted, kindly let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
Sounds like a fun feature! I don't know about java but I do know on bedrock kill effects only work in Survival Games. It would be really interesting if Kill Effects could work on all game modes.

Reactions: xWilliamsxz

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
It would be very difficult for Cubecraft to introduce a cosmetic and kill sound system. Since there is a ding sound when we shoot someone, a lightning bolt should be struck everytime someone is killed in SkyWars, so that people will know if someone died / kills will be more dramatic. This is purely cosmetic, and the purpose is not only to let others know that someone died, but to add more effects to the server.

If you downvoted, kindly let me know your thoughts.
ima vote yes, but if this gets added the effects shouldnt be to big / distracting cuz that will make the servers lagg

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom