Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like more kill effects?

• Yes

• I am satisfied with our current system.

Results are only viewable after voting.

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
It would be very difficult for Cubecraft to introduce a cosmetic and kill sound system. Since there is a ding sound when we shoot someone, a lightning bolt should be struck everytime someone is killed in SkyWars, so that people will know if someone died / kills will be more dramatic. This is purely cosmetic, and the purpose is not only to let others know that someone died, but to add more effects to the server.

If you downvoted, kindly let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
Sounds like a fun feature! I don't know about java but I do know on bedrock kill effects only work in Survival Games. It would be really interesting if Kill Effects could work on all game modes.

Reactions: xWilliamsxz

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
It would be very difficult for Cubecraft to introduce a cosmetic and kill sound system. Since there is a ding sound when we shoot someone, a lightning bolt should be struck everytime someone is killed in SkyWars, so that people will know if someone died / kills will be more dramatic. This is purely cosmetic, and the purpose is not only to let others know that someone died, but to add more effects to the server.

If you downvoted, kindly let me know your thoughts.
ima vote yes, but if this gets added the effects shouldnt be to big / distracting cuz that will make the servers lagg

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom