Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like kill assists to be added to stats?

• Total voters

Chromodynamics

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2021
The Quantum Realm
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a personal view of this topic,

I believe that being able to track kill assists is a lot harder and requires a mammoth amount of work to reward all people who assisted in the kill. Plus it gets harder as kill assists come in degrees, meaning that your assist could be a large portion, or a small portion, making the overall tracing of an assist harder.

Please note that this is a personal viewpoint, and may not be a logical argument.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a personal view of this topic,

I believe that being able to track kill assists is a lot harder and requires a mammoth amount of work to reward all people who assisted in the kill. Plus it gets harder as kill assists come in degrees, meaning that your assist could be a large portion, or a small portion, making the overall tracing of an assist harder.

Please note that this is a personal viewpoint, and may not be a logical argument.
Kill assist percentages are already calculated and used to be shown in skywars

rikku2008

Sep 16, 2022
Hokkaido, Japan
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCraft! :) I know there’s 1 thread about this already from someone else but it’s 2 years old so you guys probably forgot about it. Can you please add kill assists to all of the games? Thank you :)

i think so too. it's good because it gets recorded as an assist if a teammate steals the kill.

nusacoo

Jun 13, 2023
Hi CubeCraft! :) I know there’s 1 thread about this already from someone else but it’s 2 years old so you guys probably forgot about it. Can you please add kill assists to all of the games? Thank you :)
I think that would be pretty cool to add into the server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom