Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like kill assists to be added to stats?

• Total voters

Chromodynamics

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2021
The Quantum Realm
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a personal view of this topic,

I believe that being able to track kill assists is a lot harder and requires a mammoth amount of work to reward all people who assisted in the kill. Plus it gets harder as kill assists come in degrees, meaning that your assist could be a large portion, or a small portion, making the overall tracing of an assist harder.

Please note that this is a personal viewpoint, and may not be a logical argument.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a personal view of this topic,

I believe that being able to track kill assists is a lot harder and requires a mammoth amount of work to reward all people who assisted in the kill. Plus it gets harder as kill assists come in degrees, meaning that your assist could be a large portion, or a small portion, making the overall tracing of an assist harder.

Please note that this is a personal viewpoint, and may not be a logical argument.
Kill assist percentages are already calculated and used to be shown in skywars

rikku2008

Sep 16, 2022
Hokkaido, Japan
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCraft! :) I know there’s 1 thread about this already from someone else but it’s 2 years old so you guys probably forgot about it. Can you please add kill assists to all of the games? Thank you :)

i think so too. it's good because it gets recorded as an assist if a teammate steals the kill.

nusacoo

Jun 13, 2023
Hi CubeCraft! :) I know there’s 1 thread about this already from someone else but it’s 2 years old so you guys probably forgot about it. Can you please add kill assists to all of the games? Thank you :)
I think that would be pretty cool to add into the server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom