Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add Kill and Death counter at the end of a game.

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only in Egg Wars

• Only in Skywars

• Total voters

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I think it will be a good idea adding a kill counter and a death counter at the end of the game that shows you how many kills you made because I always want to know how many people I killed and how many deads I had without the need of looking the entire chat looking for all the kills and deaths, obviously the death counter will only apply to egg wars since theres no reason to apply it on Skywars since you only die one time and you are out, hope you like my post.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Look at your kills and your death statistics join a game see it after the game

If only you can see it than okay

Yes, I know but not many people will be watching at their stats to see how many people they killed and how many times they died, I think it is an easy way but thanks for your opinion.;)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Look at your kills and your death statistics join a game see it after the game

If only you can see it than okay
So is with Survival Games. JUst the same but there is a kill counter. Can you explain why they added there? ;)

Anyways. I would like it for Skywars. Because you can spawn trap people in Eggwars. People will do this a lot more to see how long it takes to get 100 kills behind their name. Also, they probably will make useless threads about it with as title: "Best game ever!!!! 100 kills in an Eggwars game!!!!!!!"
So a 'yes' for a kill counter in Skywars but a 'no' for a kill coutner in Eggwars. Great suggestion.

Reactions: LEO_KILLER_01

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So is with Survival Games. JUst the same but there is a kill counter. Can you explain why they added there? ;)

Anyways. I would like it for Skywars. Because you can spawn trap people in Eggwars. People will do this a lot more to see how long it takes to get 100 kills behind their name. Also, they probably will make useless threads about it with as title: "Best game ever!!!! 100 kills in an Eggwars game!!!!!!!"
So a 'yes' for a kill counter in Skywars but a 'no' for a kill coutner in Eggwars. Great suggestion.
Oh that's what they meant
I thought they meant in chat not in tab
In that case absolutely

Reactions: Megaaa

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I think it will be a good idea adding a kill counter and a death counter at the end of the game that shows you how many kills you made because I always want to know how many people I killed and how many deads I had without the need of looking the entire chat looking for all the kills and deaths, obviously the death counter will only apply to egg wars since theres no reason to apply it on Skywars since you only die one time and you are out, hope you like my post.
I think this is a good idea, it's already on Survival Games, so I don't see why not. It's quite fun seeing how many people someone has killed, and it also encourages people to go out and try and kill, rather than camp.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I think this is a good idea, it's already on Survival Games, so I don't see why not. It's quite fun seeing how many people someone has killed, and it also encourages people to go out and try and kill, rather than camp.
Thanks for the support.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I believe every game PVP related and more popular than Survival Games should have a kill counter. However, not a death counter. I think Death counter is useless and depressing :(. (I'm trying to be like Pewdiepie - "0 deaths")
Kill counters might be more useful and less depressing. Also, I think many players will find it convient to see how well they do in the game.
It might also be easier to add in the game because there's already one in SG.
Another reason: While playing with friends, have a competition to see who can get the most kills
I do this alot in SG
+1 kill counter/tracker when you click tab

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I believe every game PVP related and more popular than Survival Games should have a kill counter. However, not a death counter. I think Death counter is useless and depressing :(. (I'm trying to be like Pewdiepie - "0 deaths")
Kill counters might be more useful and less depressing. Also, I think many players will find it convient to see how well they do in the game.
It might also be easier to add in the game because there's already one in SG.
Another reason: While playing with friends, have a competition to see who can get the most kills
I do this alot in SG
+1 kill counter/tracker when you click tab
Thanks for the support.

Reactions: MClicious

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This idea has been suggested before, and I still agree. I would like to see how many kills I make in each game. +1!

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
This is a very good idea!
I really want it as it can tell you how good you did. In eggwars it should tell you your kdr aswell to make ot better.

Overall great idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.