Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CKelting

Welfare Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Feb 14, 2020
485
1,429
204
The Internet
If you kick a person on your word in bedrock they keep there inventory. I am not sure about java. If you want what is in there inventory you would have to kill them first and then kick them. There might be another was but I do not know it.
 

PhantomBoyS4

Member
Jul 8, 2020
8
3
9
21
I think the items in their inventory(and their money) will not get removed. It will be saved so that when that player joins back again(if u allow him), he could get his items(and money) back.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom