Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CKelting

Welfare Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Feb 14, 2020
485
1,429
204
The Internet
If you kick a person on your word in bedrock they keep there inventory. I am not sure about java. If you want what is in there inventory you would have to kill them first and then kick them. There might be another was but I do not know it.
 

PhantomBoyS4

Member
Jul 8, 2020
8
3
9
21
I think the items in their inventory(and their money) will not get removed. It will be saved so that when that player joins back again(if u allow him), he could get his items(and money) back.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom