Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

krystejj

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Warsaw, Poland
Hey, my friend was banned once on your server, before the ban he was not kicked from the server, but after he got unbanned when he play normally kicks him from the server (very often) with such errors:
- Sending too many packets
- Var int to big
- DecoderException: java.io.IoException: Packet 0/68 (hhpeasashhsaehhaaapaeapas) was larger than I expected, found 16 bytes extra whlist reading packet 68
- DecoderException: Badly compressed packet - size of 50 is below server threshold of 256
- DecoderException: Badly compressed packet - size of 101 is below server threshold of 256
- CorruptedFrameException: length wider than 21-bit
for example, when switching lobbies or just in the middle of a game, he also recorded two videos of kicking him out:
-
-
uninstalling and installing minecraft and java doesn't help. Kicking him from server on every version of minecraft, on forge, on fabric, on vanilla. Changing the internet doesn't help either. The installed java version on his computer is 1.8 which is as it should be. I'm begging you for help because it's been taking a long time and we can't normally play together because he is kicking him out of the server. Sorry for my poor English, but I'm from Polish.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hi there,
I got maybe one possible fix for you try this
1) Press windows key
2) type ''Command prompt''
3) in there type: ipconfig /flushdns
tell me if it works.
Edit: I had this too ''DecoderException: Badly compressed packet - size of 50 is below server threshold of 256'' but I just changed to ethernet cable. And it stopped itself.

krystejj

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Warsaw, Poland
Hi there,
I got maybe one possible fix for you try this
1) Press windows key
2) type ''Command prompt''
3) in there type: ipconfig /flushdns
tell me if it works.
Edit: I had this too ''DecoderException: Badly compressed packet - size of 50 is below server threshold of 256'' but I just changed to ethernet cable. And it stopped itself.
ipconfig /flushdns doesn't help. My friend use internet via wifi because i can't connect an ethernet cable. Any other solutions? Really, my friend can't stand these mistakes anymore.

krystejj

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Warsaw, Poland
So as I mentioned, I had the too in the past. I was suggested to contact: support@cubecraft.net
They helped me fix it. kinda.
Edit: Do it via gmail or something.
I also had a problem once, only that I couldn't enter the server at all because it was throwing me an error with the code. I was just writing to this email and solved the problem by resetting windows to factory settings, but thanks I will try to write to this email. Does this mean that I will not get help here?

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
I also had a problem once, only that I couldn't enter the server at all because it was throwing me an error with the code. I was just writing to this email and solved the problem by resetting windows to factory settings, but thanks I will try to write to this email. Does this mean that I will not get help here?
If other people know solutions they will probably share them with you here. I'm trying/ suggesting to do some googling too to find some more stuff. BTW, did you maybe try to disable your firewall just for a few minutes just to check if it kicks you? Follow these steps:
1) Open Control Panel. ...
2)Select System and Security. ...
3)Choose Windows Firewall. ...
4)Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off on the left side of the screen. ...
5) Select the bubble next to Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended). ...
6) Select OK to save the changes.
As for your email be patient. It might take few days from them to reply.

krystejj

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Warsaw, Poland
If other people know solutions they will probably share them with you here. I'm trying/ suggesting to do some googling too to find some more stuff. BTW, did you maybe try to disable your firewall just for a few minutes just to check if it kicks you? Follow these steps:
1) Open Control Panel. ...
2)Select System and Security. ...
3)Choose Windows Firewall. ...
4)Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off on the left side of the screen. ...
5) Select the bubble next to Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended). ...
6) Select OK to save the changes.
As for your email be patient. It might take few days from them to reply.
Turning off firewall doesn't work. I was also looking for these errors in google, but either they were not resolved or there were solutions that do not work for my friend.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Turning off firewall doesn't work. I was also looking for these errors in google, but either they were not resolved or there were solutions that do not work for my friend.
Hmm, I suggest you then to wait for support@cubecraft.net to reply to you. The last thing that helped me solve it. Is I changed to lan cable and it stopped by itself.
Edit: Did your friend tried to play without any modifcations? if not, suggest him to do it. It might work maybe.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
So I've been having this very same issue for about 2 year now with absolutely no sign of a solution. I've tried everything I can think of on my pc but I believe it may just be because of packet loss. If your friend is using WIFI connection to play, I recommend he try either getting ethernet or getting a stronger WIFI receiver on his computer.

Reactions: Critly

krystejj

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Warsaw, Poland
Hmm, I suggest you then to wait for support@cubecraft.net to reply to you. The last thing that helped me solve it. Is I changed to lan cable and it stopped by itself.
Edit: Did your friend tried to play without any modifcations? if not, suggest him to do it. It might work maybe.
My friend tried to play without mods, he also tried forge and fabric. Error occurs on each version.
So I've been having this very same issue for about 2 year now with absolutely no sign of a solution. I've tried everything I can think of on my pc but I believe it may just be because of packet loss. If your friend is using WIFI connection to play, I recommend he try either getting ethernet or getting a stronger WIFI receiver on his computer.
I'm sorry you have this problem too, it's very annoying because it's practically impossible to play with it. I also think this is a packet loss problem, everything seems to indicate that. Unfortunately, my friend cannot connect the ethernet cable. I use an ethernet cable myself and it has never kicked me out of the server.

I am waiting for a reply from support@cubecraft.net.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I have had it on every server but cubecraft has always been the worst for me by a long shot. I assume it's just how they handle their packets. I don't think it's a cubecraft exclusive issue but they don't seem to handle it very well on their end.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Hi there @krystianwiechec,

I understand you're struggling with finding a reason as too why you are being kicked. To explain briefly, packets are chunks of information/data being sent back and forth from you and our servers. Packets coming in and out of servers are limited to prevent too much data overwhelming our servers.

Packet issues mainly derive from too much information being sent over a short span of time from a specific connection. Our network is always watching out for this to prevent malicious attacks from users who wish to cause issues for our network. A main culprit of these kicks can be because of poor connection to a server/network. While you are playing, your connection can sometimes drop or otherwise slow down, causing a build up of data or information from you to our servers, causing a large amount of information to be sent all at once when the connection speeds back up.

Based on this, most if not all servers today are equipped to remove users who have a large packet count. Being kicked is a result of the network seeing this large packet count and removing the player before anything crazy happens.

Hope this explanation helps! :thisisfine:

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom