Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Smaugizard

Aug 25, 2016
Everytime I've loaded cubecraft ill get a huge lag spike and then kicked for "too many packets". I'vew had people say that they say it for hackers, but im not a hacker. my harddrive was wiped and the problem still persists. This is a server issue and if i can no longer play the game on the server then i want a refund for the rank that i will never again be able to use because of the servers. This is no fault of mine so there should be no issue, i dont mind having the rank if i can play the server, but i ALWAYS now get kicked. Cubecraft is the ONLY server it does it now on.

Smaugizard

Aug 25, 2016
i tried, no response. its not my side.
I've tried everything, as soon as cubecraft did some kind of update, their servers wont wrok right. It's 100% them

Smaugizard

Aug 25, 2016
Animaltamer1 banned me before for "teaming" and when i called her out on it she refuse to review the footage and admit her mistake, she instead ignored me and tell me i was wrong, even when i had the proof

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom