Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueLightning

Feb 16, 2016
Modena, Italy
I don't know why, but when I play on CubeCraft, I always end up being kicked for some Java error. Here's a screenshot:
fnUoT1c.png

(Translation: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)
I already tried Googling for solutions. I tried ticking "Enable the operating system’s restricted environment (native sandbox)" in the Java settings, and I already tried adding javaw.exe to the Windows Firewall, but I'm still getting kicked.
I don't know if that's what's causing the problem, but I usually get kicked when I'm recording with OBS, I don't remember a time when I was kicked and I wasn't recording or streaming.
This is extremely annoying and I haven't found any solution so far. This happens only on CubeCraft. Please help!

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't think there is a solution for that tbh.. restarting launcher may help. I've never had any problems with recording and playing at the same time..

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Restarting is always a good option! Minecraft and your computer itself.
If it doesn’t help you can always try to reinstall Minecraft and delete the .minecraft folder...
Since you said things about windows firewall and so I guess you know your way around a pc but I’ll say it anyway!
Look out when deleting folders in appdata and make sure to backup your mods folder and resourcspack. Not the options.txt and optionfof.txt file since the problem could possibly be in there!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I don't know why, but when I play on CubeCraft, I always end up being kicked for some Java error. Here's a screenshot:
fnUoT1c.png

(Translation: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)
I already tried Googling for solutions. I tried ticking "Enable the operating system’s restricted environment (native sandbox)" in the Java settings, and I already tried adding javaw.exe to the Windows Firewall, but I'm still getting kicked.
I don't know if that's what's causing the problem, but I usually get kicked when I'm recording with OBS, I don't remember a time when I was kicked and I wasn't recording or streaming.
This is extremely annoying and I haven't found any solution so far. This happens only on CubeCraft. Please help!
I am a tech person and I have to say this most likely won't be solved here. Try going to the Minecraft support page.

TheBlueLightning

Feb 16, 2016
Modena, Italy
Thank you all for the replies, I want to specify that this is definitely not the first time that this happened to me, it's been happening for months, and I already tried restarting everything. Minecraft, the PC, even the modem. This happens only on CubeCraft. I don't know how reinstalling Minecraft would help, this seems like some sort of network issue, but nothing's wrong with my settings...
I tried playing again today, and it kicked me after like 4 minutes: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/609153471 at 54:35.
Even the classic ipconfig /flushdns, ipconfig /registerdns, ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew and netsh winsock reset didn't work. I have no clue why this is happening, but as I already said, it's extremely annoying, and the fact that I can't rejoin into a game makes it impossible for me to play on CubeCraft.

Neletric

Jun 26, 2020
Hi yall, for me it was solved by running Minecraft as an administrator. I too have searched a lot and finaly something as stupid as this solved it lmao.

iUnstoppqble

Aug 5, 2020
fnUoT1c.png

I'm having the exact same problem. It's extremely annoying. Relogging or restarting router doesn't help. I can try for hundreds of times without getting in. And when I finally get in, I get kicked again after a couple minutes. The strange thing is, this is only happening on Cubecraft. Not any other server. So staff team could you maybe help?

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I'm having the exact same problem. It's extremely annoying. Relogging or restarting router doesn't help. I can try for hundreds of times without getting in. And when I finally get in, I get kicked again after a couple minutes. The strange thing is, this is only happening on Cubecraft. Not any other server. So staff team could you maybe help?
Hi, please don’t necropost, posting on threads inactive for more than 3 weeks, they’re not allowed to be revived. Please create a new thread with your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom