Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jep, this is a good idea and I agree with your salution!

• yes, I agree with you but this isn't the good salution!

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • No, This isn't a good idea.

Votes: 30 88.2%

• Total voters

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey cube gamers! (I have to come with something...:D)

We all known this very annoying players who laggs very hard and I thought about a solution. Maybe the server could kick them when you have more then 300 ping constant, Its very annoying when you have to battle against players who just teleport every where.

And the funniest part about his this is that they will say to you that yuo need to be WIFI! :cool:

True, maybe isnt this the best salution for this problem but there must come a solution for this. Maybe you know one, if yes let me know here in the comment section!

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Imagine living on the other side of the world and getting kicked everytime, just because your ping is too high and you can't do anything about it. This would be really unfair. I know it is frustrating, but there are some kind of tactics to beat laggers.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
This is discrimination against laggy people lol. Anyways, you might as well kill half the player base again if this is the case. So that's a nope. Besides, those laggy people have opinions and feelings as well. Imagine if they did implement this, how many of them won't be able to play Cubecraft?

Edit: and is this a joke? Lol

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hey cube gamers! (I have to come with something...:D)

We all known this very annoying players who laggs very hard and I thought about a solution. Maybe the server could kick them when you have more then 300 ping constant, Its very annoying when you have to battle against players who just teleport every where.

And the funniest part about his this is that they will say to you that yuo need to be WIFI! :cool:

True, maybe isnt this the best salution for this problem but there must come a solution for this. Maybe you know one, if yes let me know here in the comment section!
Oi pls, I don’t want to get my experience at cubecraft made impossible because I so happen to live on the wrong side on the Atlantic...

It’s really inconsiderate to punish people because of their ping, I can’t do anything about my ping. I’ve got the best WiFi plan available in the city yet my ping will never be lower than 150. Because it’s not about “buying WiFi” or not, it’s not about using McDonalds’ public internet it’s mostly because of location. And what should I do? Move countries? (Lol some tryhard did tell me to move to Europe and then join cubecraft again) Connection issues for everyone in the Americas has been made even more difficult since they got rid of the US proxy.

But you and I are equally worth of being able to have fun at cubecraft. Because I’m sure you and I equally enjoy playing in the server, 5 ping or 300. It’s unfortunate the installation of more proxies is such a complicated thing to do, but the only factible solution for this issue is getting more proxies for the players that happen to live quite far from the host.

Sometimes players say laggers are bad since lag gives them an advantage. But that’s extremely far from the truth. I myself have experienced more than 200 ping for the majority of my time at cubecraft. But I did once had the chance to connect to cubecraft on a place much closer to the host than Bogota (that place being New York) and the difference is unbelievable... if someone has got the cutting edge it’s the people with the lower ping. So you have some sort of relatable example of how the difference felt, it’s like passing from 10 FPS to 60.

Sometimes I wish everyone could learn to accept laggers and non laggers. And just play the game without finding pathetic excuses like someone’s ping. So I encourage you to think twice whenever you feel like vanishing a fourth of the server’s player base.

TL;DR: no what the hell xd

ir32f

Dec 13, 2019
You are saying this because because u play ffa and your one of the many toxic people that plays ffa and whenever you get killed, you say "LaGgEr, BuY bEtTeR wIfI, REEEEEEE!!!!" No one cares about this retarded suggestion, and its quite clear that's its a retarded suggestion in the polls and other peoples responses. Get over it, or if you simply do not like laggers, go to another server, or make ur own server where you will get automatically kicked if ur ping is > 300ms. Its never gona get implemented

witchypurse

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2019
This is what I think, we should be patient with the persons who have lag, I think we do not need a solution for it.

Patient? Iam not in favor of kicking them. But it seems more of an advantage then a disadvantage for the laggy players. It happens so often you get hit them.
I think there isnt a solution, unless they buy more servers in other countries

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
We can't do anything with the "laggy people", and we need to learn it, if they are in another country they will be affected for ever, and it's very unfair (I have +300, so i'll be affected), why we should kick, or do another "solution", and, it's only a game, we can join another one when we want.

Reactions: elchuii and Eli

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
I think it is not a good idea, because.... some people are living very far away from the servers from cubecraft and that is for the most people the reason why they get high ping on cubecraft.... What Story said is the only way to fix the lag from people....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom