Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I´m not in favour with this idea. Like Joe said, it could open up some slots for new players to join, which would be good for the ones who want to join. But:
1st: Everyone goes afk. Also for longer than 20 minutes. And if you are working on a project (Skyblock) it wouldn´t be nice to get diconnected.
2nd: It is possible to join CCG most of the time. Not really a reason to kick people then.
I know the kicking system from another server though. But it just teleports you back to the hub. You don´t get diconnected.
(Wouldn´t say that your suggestion is useless though like others did)

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
"Saradabaschi, post: 168688, member: 8827"]I´m not in favour with this idea. Like Joe said, it could open up some slots for new players to join, which would be good for the ones who want to join. But:
1st: Everyone goes afk. Also for longer than 20 minutes. And if you are working on a project (Skyblock) it wouldn´t be nice to get diconnected.
2nd: It is possible to join CCG most of the time. Not really a reason to kick people then.
I know the kicking system from another server though. But it just teleports you back to the hub. You don´t get diconnected.
(Wouldn´t say that your suggestion is useless though like others did)[/QUOTE]
Couldn't the plug in just be on some servers?This would be cool for skyward for those people that find a good spot and it's impossible to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom