Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HyperElite

Member
Nov 4, 2020
8
0
1
22
It's A Request To Kick Those Players In Eggwars Or Skywars Who Hidend EveryTime Till The Last Player Suicide....
And Also Fix Automatic Blocks Remove
 

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Sorry I disagree with this suggestion. I don’t think there is a way to kick players who are hiding for other players the whole game. As far as I know you can’t detect players who’ve built stuff around them and made it almost impossible to get caught. If it’s possible to code this, there’ll be a lot of players getting kicked innocent I think, since almost everyone hides every now and then. That can be just because they almost died or because of any other reason. Shortly I disagree with making an automatic system that kicks campers, because I think there’ll be a lot of players getting kicked false.

Keep in mind camping isn’t allowed: “Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited. Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.” - rule 1.6. You can report campers with video evidence here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vrachtschip

HyperElite

Member
Nov 4, 2020
8
0
1
22
Hi! Sorry I disagree with this suggestion. I don’t think there is a way to kick players who are hiding for other players the whole game. As far as I know you can’t detect players who’ve built stuff around them and made it almost impossible to get caught. If it’s possible to code this, there’ll be a lot of players getting kicked innocent I think, since almost everyone hides every now and then. That can be just because they almost died or because of any other reason. Shortly I disagree with making an automatic system that kicks campers, because I think there’ll be a lot of players getting kicked false.

Keep in mind camping isn’t allowed: “Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited. Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.” - rule 1.6. You can report campers with video evidence here.
You Are Right,But Sometime Players Are Just Block/hide Himself Untill The Match Ends/Player Suicide....
This Makes Game More Boring....
 

HyperElite

Member
Nov 4, 2020
8
0
1
22
Please CubeCraft Why Don't You...
Release Intresting Game/Map That You Release In Java Now & Then.....
You Should Also Take A Look In Your Bedrock Version Rather Than Only Java...
This Thing Will Makes Your Server Lower Than Others....
My Suggestion : You Should An Custom Room Not For Only Rank Players But For Everyone
 

HyperElite

Member
Nov 4, 2020
8
0
1
22
Hi! Sorry I disagree with this suggestion. I don’t think there is a way to kick players who are hiding for other players the whole game. As far as I know you can’t detect players who’ve built stuff around them and made it almost impossible to get caught. If it’s possible to code this, there’ll be a lot of players getting kicked innocent I think, since almost everyone hides every now and then. That can be just because they almost died or because of any other reason. Shortly I disagree with making an automatic system that kicks campers, because I think there’ll be a lot of players getting kicked false.

Keep in mind camping isn’t allowed: “Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited. Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.” - rule 1.6. You can report campers with video evidence.
For Proof I Have Also Recorded A Video Of It....
I Posted That Video In Youtube You Can Watch It....
But You Should Find That Clip In Duo's Part Because I Don't Where It's
This is The Video Link👇
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom