Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HyperElite

Nov 4, 2020
It's A Request To Kick Those Players In Eggwars Or Skywars Who Hidend EveryTime Till The Last Player Suicide....
And Also Fix Automatic Blocks Remove

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Sorry I disagree with this suggestion. I don’t think there is a way to kick players who are hiding for other players the whole game. As far as I know you can’t detect players who’ve built stuff around them and made it almost impossible to get caught. If it’s possible to code this, there’ll be a lot of players getting kicked innocent I think, since almost everyone hides every now and then. That can be just because they almost died or because of any other reason. Shortly I disagree with making an automatic system that kicks campers, because I think there’ll be a lot of players getting kicked false.

Keep in mind camping isn’t allowed: “Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited. Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.” - rule 1.6. You can report campers with video evidence here.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

HyperElite

Nov 4, 2020
Hi! Sorry I disagree with this suggestion. I don’t think there is a way to kick players who are hiding for other players the whole game. As far as I know you can’t detect players who’ve built stuff around them and made it almost impossible to get caught. If it’s possible to code this, there’ll be a lot of players getting kicked innocent I think, since almost everyone hides every now and then. That can be just because they almost died or because of any other reason. Shortly I disagree with making an automatic system that kicks campers, because I think there’ll be a lot of players getting kicked false.

Keep in mind camping isn’t allowed: “Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited. Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.” - rule 1.6. You can report campers with video evidence here.
You Are Right,But Sometime Players Are Just Block/hide Himself Untill The Match Ends/Player Suicide....
This Makes Game More Boring....

HyperElite

Nov 4, 2020
Please CubeCraft Why Don't You...
Release Intresting Game/Map That You Release In Java Now & Then.....
You Should Also Take A Look In Your Bedrock Version Rather Than Only Java...
This Thing Will Makes Your Server Lower Than Others....
My Suggestion : You Should An Custom Room Not For Only Rank Players But For Everyone

HyperElite

Nov 4, 2020

Keep in mind camping isn’t allowed: “Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited. Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.” - rule 1.6. You can report campers with video evidence.
For Proof I Have Also Recorded A Video Of It....
I Posted That Video In Youtube You Can Watch It....
But You Should Find That Clip In Duo's Part Because I Don't Where It's
This is The Video Link👇

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom