Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarpioKey

May 29, 2016
Im playing Lucky Island today when my friend and me were kicked 'cause anti-knockback ._. I know you are trying to fix hacker problems but cmon, some weeks ago I was kicked 'cause "flying on survival". Thanks for help and please, be soft with your methods ^^

Reactions: MassiveBlackHole

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
From what I've heard, the current issues with the anti-cheat is caused by a beta version of the new anti-cheat. However, no staff member has confirmed this so don't quote me on that. What has been confirmed by staff is that the developers are aware of this.
Is there any way you could provide video evidence of the problem you are experiencing? This is not because we are questioning your honesty, but to make it easier for staff to forward this bug to the developers.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Thank you for reporting this - I'm sure developers would want to know if this is a mistake, and will make adjustments where necessary. Not sure who to tag.. :P

Reactions: Buuuddy

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
From what I've heard, the current issues with the anti-cheat is caused by a beta version of the new anti-cheat. However, no staff member has confirmed this so don't quote me on that. What has been confirmed by staff is that the developers are aware of this.
Is there any way you could provide video evidence of the problem you are experiencing? This is not because we are questioning your honesty, but to make it easier for staff to forward this bug to the developers.

Yeah I heard that too. Once the developers perfect the anti-cheat. Your friend should have no problem playing a nice and easy game.

CarpioKey

May 29, 2016
2/2 games of Lucky Island that end with an anti-knockback kick. For me it's stupid playing more games in this mode if all of them are going to end in this way. A video wont show anything because I have knockback, people have pushed me in many times.

* Im playing with no lag, more than 40 fps.
* This is happening for 2 days
* This happened in 3/4 games

Thanks for your effort.

EDIT: Wtf, now Im playing Tower Defence and I was kicked again because antiknockback ._______. I was flying around the map and I was kicked... Please guys, do something

Last edited:

MassiveBlackHole

Sep 29, 2016
My problem is the same but in FFA PVP. everything works fine until I start to fly. Help with "kiked from server" "anti knokback detected" .Help please. I've never used hax:(

MassiveBlackHole

Sep 29, 2016
since yesterday. I played an hour and then threw me "anti knokback". I can now play 10 seconds until the expulsion. Only in PvP FFA

How2Minecraft

Sep 25, 2016
Yeah for some reason it kicks u for anti kb, the system could use a little work, cause I've been kicked like 3 times now for anti kb just cause I sprint forward while pvping so I won't get knocked off or take much kb, but for some reason the server interprets it as Anti Kb

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Lol, I'm the only one who hasn't been kicked for anti kb, might be because I never get hit, strafing skills bois B)

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Locked as this thread has been answered. :p

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom