Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Whew I have a lot of suggestions lately.

When you join a Cubecraft lobby, you are instantly aware of the 20 players sitting AFK around you.

My understanding is that these players either:

*Finished a game, but left their computer and didnt log out.
*Went AFK during a game, and the game finished, taking them to a lobby.
*Or something else, I dont know.

If someone joins a lobby, and does not move in the following minute, they should be kicked in my opinion. This would decrease the ugliness of the clump of players in the spawn region of a lobby, and decrease the overall server resource consumption.

Like if you agree :D

Reactions: LCgaming2113YT

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it's not really necessary to kick AFK players. You can change your player visibility settings so you can only see friends/party, or even no one if you don't want to see those players. There's also an AFK feature if you have plus, this would be useless if you get kicked from the server for being AFK.

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
Simply change in:
Profile, Configuration and check the pearl, you can select:
- Friends + Party
- Nothing

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Since when does having a bunch of AFK players matter? Having a bunch of players running around is already ugly, imo. That's why I disable players except friends and parties. You don't get anything for game time so being AFK doesn't matter despite it being 'ugly'
Also, how many minutes are you thinking off? 5? 10? 30? Because if I check Discord or the Forums, I can easily be gone for like 7 minutes. Then I might get kicked. No it's not hard to join back. It's not hard at all. But it's just annoying and unnecessary.

Reactions: Fisktratt

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
I think it's not really necessary to kick AFK players. You can change your player visibility settings so you can only see friends/party, or even no one if you don't want to see those players. There's also an AFK feature if you have plus, this would be useless if you get kicked from the server for being AFK.
Exactly, it is not at all important that players are kicked if they stand for a certain number of minutes .... it may also be that they are in a party and that the Party Owner cannot find any games to play ... Players can also take a little rest after they have played a game, because the game may have lasted a very long time.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Sure it bothers me...

But the more players on a server, the more lag.

Im not saying just simply afk lobby players.
Im saying the ones that join the server and do not move at all.

:)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Can’t I just wait in the lobby for my ranked rewards or the daily ones?Cant I play with my own gadgets or something?This can be useful only if someone stays for 30 minutes+

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Can’t I just wait in the lobby for my ranked rewards or the daily ones?Cant I play with my own gadgets or something?This can be useful only if someone stays for 30 minutes+
If you play with your own gadgets you're moving.. right? That's not being afk.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
If you join the server, there is a 99.99% chance that you are going to move around in your first 5 minutes. And if this gets added, that chance goes even higher.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If you join the server, there is a 99.99% chance that you are going to move around in your first 5 minutes. And if this gets added, that chance goes even higher.
So you're telling me they need to kick AFK players.. to give a 0.1 precent higher chance to have people move around in the first 5 minutes? 0.1 precent...

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
So you're telling me they need to kick AFK players.. to give a 0.1 precent higher chance to have people move around in the first 5 minutes? 0.1 precent...

Sorry for misspeaking... Im saying that if Cubecraft connects your player to a lobby and you are AFK when this happens, you obviously are not going to move because you are AFK.

What I meant to say, and should have, is that 99.99% of people who join LOBBIES on cubecraft that are NOT afk, move in the first 5 minutes.

If youve joined cubecraft, youve seen the clump of players in the spawn region, that fill up so many player slots. These players should be kicked after 5 minutes if they litterally do NOTHING upon joining the LOBBY.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Having the ability to stay AFK in main lobbies can be really useful for staff or helper applicants when monitoring lobbies. Just like S4nne, I also do not think that it being ''ugly'' is a good enough reason for such addition, especially when you can toggle your players visibility in your settings.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom