Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

domclaps

Member
Dec 2, 2020
2
1
2
27
I want to say I would love for you guys to keep all the winter games as they are supper fun but if you guys don't wanna that is ok but at least keep in colony control
 

ToastedByTom

Well-Known Member
Mar 4, 2020
417
526
144
20
England
www.youtube.com
As it is a "event", when it is over, unfortunately all the games and bundles that have been added for that time period will be removed. (Unless you have bought the bundle, if so, you will keep all the items from it, making it exclusive and rare!)
 

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
809
2,466
349
Spain
Seasonal updates would become useless and probably community members would get angry if there's no new stuff. Don't you think so?
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom