Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JhOnBrAnDo

Aug 18, 2016
That now you are going to tell me that it is going to prohibit me from speaking in the forum? Hahahaha, by God, how ineffective is your management as an administrator, rightly so cubehaks, because you block the post, because you do not let all the people in the forum Comment and give their opinions about it. Why not leave them, useless administrator. And that's why the server is going to fall, because in its staff there are ineffective and inept people and that starts from the head of the organization.

First off, watch your language. Regardless of how mad or irritated you are, it isn't ok to swear.

Second, making multiple threads when a staff member has already given you a VERY reasonable answer doesn't help your case at all. There is no record of a staff member threatening to ban you, and the evidence you provided is clearly ineffective at providing enough evidence for a ban.

We stand by our policy to only ban people when we are 100% sure they are breaking the rules. If there is any doubt then we do not ban. It is better to not ban 10 hackers then to accidentally ban 1 innocent player.

If you continue to make threads like this after you've already received multiple reasonable answers from staff then I will have no choice but to revoke your forums permissions!!!!

do what you want!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on slo456's profile.
YO you joined the Forums the same day as me! :O
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom