Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamuel

Feb 26, 2016
USA, IL
I know a lot of people are hating on the 1.9 update, but maybe we need to try it out for a couple of months before we judge it. I personally dislike the 1.9 PvP mechanics from what I've seen, but I honestly haven't played with them all that much. Maybe we will learn to like the new update. I think we should try out the new mechanics before coming to a final verdict. These are just my thoughts on the situation, feel free to hate.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Really? Did you even read my post? If 1.8 is all about spamming clicks then I guess you are not an expert on 1.8/1.7 PvP.
If you believe you're so "good" in PvP, then duel me on a 1v1 server, I can give the IP to you through a private conversation. :D

erhmm you can't craft in eggwars, you buy the God apples from the villager :)
Sure I know a server :D lets do this!

And I know they can't be craft but who says I play Survival xD

p_assassin

May 15, 2015
Please don't bump threads where the last reply was more than 2 weeks ago. It's seen as necroposting, which is not allowed on the forum. :)
thank you mister backseat modder

i request a mod to close this thread thank you

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Remember this thread??

*bump*

#1.9kidsbebutthurt
Oh please, you had the snowballs to Necro-Post your stupid post
I tell you what 1.9 doesn't make the game slower, you can't attack faster, or should I say hit faster.
Since the beta 1.8, before the game was released, mobs had a attack cooldown, when they turn red. This period of time is the exact same as the cooldown of the sword. So 1.8 or 1.9, the amount of damage dealt would be the same.
Recently there was a 1.8 retro-compatibility for Skywars and Eggwar, go play or I don't know, because the server isn't taking steps backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom