Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TnAdan_

Well-Known Member
Jul 13, 2020
172
516
124
20
Brazil
they already said on tht bedrock comunity talk that the KB will be changed, they made a poll and the winner was 1.8 KB they will implement soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd
D

Deleted member 486292

Guest
they said they would change it a month ago and still no evidence of progress or a beta. We are all sick of waiting
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom