Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

marcojb2118

Jan 3, 2021
the skywars kb for bedrock, is garbage, the previous kb was a thousand times better than this, now any player seems to be a pro player, doing stupidly false combos, and all that thanks to the kb that they put.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

• Sad
Reactions: ItsVaix and xFqbian

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
@Finixly I think you should deal with it...

And the new knockback is great. You people complain when there's no update and complain when there's a huge one. I'm confused.
You know the old knockback was totally broken, I couldn't even hit a player and send them to void because of it.
Note: don't swear.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Jan 15, 2021
@Finixly I think you should deal with it...

And the new knockback is great. You people complain when there's no update and complain when there's a huge one. I'm confused.
You know the old knockback was totally broken, I couldn't even hit a player and send them to void because of it.
Note: don't swear.
it becomes a problem when you spend momths figuring out how the old kb system worked just so it could be changed, it leads to old players leaving, its only funner for the newer players

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
it becomes a problem when you spend momths figuring out how the old kb system worked just so it could be changed, it leads to old players leaving, its only funner for the newer players
You were finding out how to works and you did know. But some people are still finding out how it does, if you know how it woks that doesn't mean everyone else knows

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
yeah but new players go into the game and instantly get killed, it isnt really fair. the old kb was balanced. and no it was very easy to knock people into the void in old kb. it just makes the game unbalanced

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom