Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes, explain why

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
So hi, me again. I figured out to get a lot of enderpearls, in one skywars game. and It is a bit too overpowerd.
I just found 24 enderpearls, in one game and that wasn't before the update.
2017-09-29_22.23.07.png

So I'm suggesting to give less enderpearls in the chests because you can just enderpearl to every island
And yes this is on mid, but it's way too overpowerd and too much. So please decrease the amount of enderpearls in chests.

Thanks for reading and have nice day :)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I 100% with this I have said this many times in other threads I got in one game 10 ep lol they should remove it

Reactions: ItsDavey_

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It stops campers 100%, and I like the idea of pearling island to island and rushing the other players. But I see where you're coming from and I agree with less ender pearls. Like half it will do. Just my opinion.
That is indeed true. But with a lot amount of enderpearls, you just can win in no time. But players are going to camp on islands to get alot of enderpearls.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
That is indeed true. But with a lot amount of enderpearls, you just can win in no time. But players are going to camp on islands to get alot of enderpearls.
Oh forgot about the refills, thats a good point. I completely agree and will support this thread.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The ender pearls are way too much and a lot of people agree with this. I do not mind the plenty amounts of e-pearls but I am going to agree anyway as other people would like to see the change and I would like to see it too. good luck on your suggestion and have a wonderful day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom