Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Oh wow. Why are you even skipping lessons? That's not good for you and for the school. Well I hope you're going to do your best on school, but yeah you know, it's your own choise.

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
Oh wow. Why are you even skipping lessons? That's not good for you and for the school. Well I hope you're going to do your best on school, but yeah you know, it's your own choise.
Well like I'm not doing it on purpose actually. It's just I'm sleeping while everyone is in class...

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Situations like these can be pretty frustrating. And trust me, from now on, it'll get better. I don't know how the education system works in the Netherlands, but in the region where I live, transition from junior high to high school is extremely rough. Personally I've never cared too much about school. I'll do work and stuff, but I wouldn't go to far in. But I do understand that at high school, it's pretty critical to do your best. You can talk with people and enjoy those moments, but you should manage your social life well with school. Understand that if you don't get into university, life might be a little harder, but it's not the end. But for now, try to get motivated. Maybe step away from electronics for a bit and focus on things like sports, clubs, etc. It'll help in the long wrong. So, yea, that's all I have to offer, good luck.

Reactions: JustxEsmee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom