Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IS CUBECRAFT AWESOME

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

dylansmission

Jun 2, 2016
Why the heck do people nowadays take constructive criticism as rudeness? Jesus!
If you only take positive comments you will not improve. Because, you can always improve.
i was just getting pictures that all and its not constructive when they say "IMHO this guy did nothing special, and the shots are took in a way that didn't really use perspective properly to show most of the map neither make the map's size and individuality stick out.
Yes, because making cinematics is not only simple but it requires skill."

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
i was just getting pictures that all and its not constructive when they say "IMHO this guy did nothing special, and the shots are took in a way that didn't really use perspective properly to show most of the map neither make the map's size and individuality stick out.
Yes, because making cinematics is not only simple but it requires skill."
By that you should figure out, that to make your pictures better you can try and use my tips.

Calm the heck down

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom