Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No (Why)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
So, i have been seeing threads about this "more stuff for obsidian rank", i have an idea (probably already suggested, but still :P)

As we all know, Emerald and Obsidian have the ability to fly in lobbies.
But, what if only Onsidian rank had the ability to fly in Pre-Game Lobbies?
So, like in the lobbies where you are waiting for players to join.

This would only be exclusive to obsidian, YT, and of course, our Beloved staff :)

This is just a quick suggestion i came up with, i just havent made a thread in a while, so here you go.

Im probably going to get a lot of hate, but i will try and provide an equal argument :D
Anyways, thank you for your input, its highly appreciated.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
There is one problem people standing high up that claim to have done the parkour.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Well I don't get the point of this, and the game would probably start in 20 seconds anyways.

The thing is, when you fly and the game starts, it doesn't teleport you to the glass case, so you could easily fly to middle when the game starts.

Also, there has been lots of fly hackers in skywars, and this could make false reports. (Trust me, I've seen fly hackers fly out of the glass case on to middle before the game even starts)

And don't take this as hate please, just trying to give feedback on your suggestion.

Reactions: Deeds

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
i think its a good idea, coming from an Emerald point of view

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Well I don't get the point of this, and the game would probably start in 20 seconds anyways.

The thing is, when you fly and the game starts, it doesn't teleport you to the glass case, so you could easily fly to middle when the game starts.

Also, there has been lots of fly hackers in skywars, and this could make false reports. (Trust me, I've seen fly hackers fly out of the glass case on to middle before the game even starts)

And don't take this as hate please, just trying to give feedback on your suggestion.
I can see what you are saying, but its only for the Team Game pre lobbies.
And once you teleport to the map, it automatically disables flight.

Reactions: Krealίxx

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
I think I like this idea (even though I'm not a ranked player.)

I don't really see a point in it though... All you are doing is flying around. Yes, if you're a youtuber with the YT rank, people will start to swarm you, but it's only for 20 seconds.

Yes, I support it, but I don't see the big deal about flying in a Pre-Game lobby for 20 or so seconds (except people with YT rank).

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think I like this idea (even though I'm not a ranked player.)

I don't really see a point in it though... All you are doing is flying around. Yes, if you're a youtuber with the YT rank, people will start to swarm you, but it's only for 20 seconds.

Yes, I support it, but I don't see the big deal about flying in a Pre-Game lobby for 20 or so seconds (except people with YT rank).
Yes, but there are lobbies in which take a while to full up.
Plus, like i said, it is only ffor obsidian rank, so it would make them stand out a little more.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
There may be no point to this, but as the same as main lobbies, there is also no point in that as everything that is accessable is accessable by not flying, but it is just a cool feature to give another reason to donate to obsidian. Also there arent going to be as much obsidian ranks in games anyway, its a low chance so adding it wouldnt make a difference so it is fine to add

D

Deleted member 168946

I Really Like This Idea, As An Obsidian Rank This Is Something I've Been Wanting Since The Day I First Got My Rank. I Think More Exclusive Features For Any Ranks Are Really Needed As Well Because The More Features Ranks Have The More Players Will Want To Buy Ranks And The Server Makes Money Off Selling Them. Even If This Is Just One Small Feature It Would Make All The Obsidian Ranks Happy And Would Encourage Others To Buy Obsidian As Well. This Is A Great Idea!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ideas for Obby:
  1. Customizable glass, armor and sand in EggWars (Unlocked inside Cubelets)
  2. Private Servers
  3. More exclusive cosmetics and gadgets
  4. Better Tag (Add rainbow color at Obsidian's ! ! )
  5. Very High Class stuff....
I had more ideas but they would go against EULA so rip....

Reactions: Deeds
D

Deleted member 168946

I Agree With Mateu9999's Ideas As Well. I Hope Cubecraft Adds All Of Their Suggestions Especially The Private Servers One. Thats Something That Would Encourage So Many Players To Buy Obsidian And It Would Just Be The Coolest Thing Ever!

D

Deleted member 204478

I agree with this idea, Emerald and Obsidian's perks are nearly the same. With this and additional perks for Obsidian i think alot more people will buy it. Good suggestion :)

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
Would be nice to add another perk to obsidion rank since in the forums I see they've been asking for more perks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Xi1m's profile.
sir.
Reesle wrote on tant33's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🧁
Reesle wrote on gamer8314's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Omg mosquitoes kept me up all night again :(
iTz1Hamood wrote on Hqteful's profile.