Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Sorry for your losses and struggles :( Though it's good to take time off to find yourself and settle emotionally again, you did what you had to do.
I don't know you (joined recently) but maybe I'll see you around the server ^^
On another note, I'm fascinated by horseriding taking over your free time! You can't really do that where I'm from (microscopic island) but the 2 or 3 times I've done it abroad were always funny experiences!
Thank you so much, and hopefully I will see you around! Whoa really? Well that’s cool. I guess Horseback riding is sort of my “thing” xD I personally find it very fun :)

Reactions: MoonlightHugs

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Thank you so much, and hopefully I will see you around! Whoa really? Well that’s cool. I guess Horseback riding is sort of my “thing” xD I personally find it very fun :)
It is! Due to my lack of experience I always went into panic mode when they'd start speeding up and jogging xD

D

Deleted member 100818

I remember you by name, I must say I've been here for quite a while now so I definitely remember a lot of people including you. I don't know you as a person at all so I'd be lying if I told you I'm happy you're back, but I'm happy for you at least. I've personally taught myself to let go everything when I have to so I can't understand how you felt, I do know it must've been painful enough to make you leave. Goodluck with everything you're planning to do here, I see you're very loved by the community so I know you will have fun, no doubt about that.

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
I remember you by name, I must say I've been here for quite a while now so I definitely remember a lot of people including you. I don't know you as a person at all so I'd be lying if I told you I'm happy you're back, but I'm happy for you at least. I've personally taught myself to let go everything when I have to so I can't understand how you felt, I do know it must've been painful enough to make you leave. Goodluck with everything you're planning to do here, I see you're very loved by the community so I know you will have fun, no doubt about that.
Thank you so much, it means a lot

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
I am not sure who you are, since I started playing on the server a year or 2 ago. My name in game is 6qm and I do hope to see you around sometime. Your story is enough for me to appreciate what you did for yourself and I am glad you are getting back into CC. Hopefully everything is gonna go well in the future. :)

Reactions: MadGab210

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
I am not sure who you are, since I started playing on the server a year or 2 ago. My name in game is 6qm and I do hope to see you around sometime. Your story is enough for me to appreciate what you did for yourself and I am glad you are getting back into CC. Hopefully everything is gonna go well in the future. :)
Thank you so much, hopefully I’ll see you around !

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Welcome back , It is hard to say but I saw you moderating the server around 2016 and wow I am glad to see that some of the older generations are joining back !

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom