Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Sorry for your losses and struggles :( Though it's good to take time off to find yourself and settle emotionally again, you did what you had to do.
I don't know you (joined recently) but maybe I'll see you around the server ^^
On another note, I'm fascinated by horseriding taking over your free time! You can't really do that where I'm from (microscopic island) but the 2 or 3 times I've done it abroad were always funny experiences!
Thank you so much, and hopefully I will see you around! Whoa really? Well that’s cool. I guess Horseback riding is sort of my “thing” xD I personally find it very fun :)

Reactions: MoonlightHugs

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Thank you so much, and hopefully I will see you around! Whoa really? Well that’s cool. I guess Horseback riding is sort of my “thing” xD I personally find it very fun :)
It is! Due to my lack of experience I always went into panic mode when they'd start speeding up and jogging xD

D

Deleted member 100818

I remember you by name, I must say I've been here for quite a while now so I definitely remember a lot of people including you. I don't know you as a person at all so I'd be lying if I told you I'm happy you're back, but I'm happy for you at least. I've personally taught myself to let go everything when I have to so I can't understand how you felt, I do know it must've been painful enough to make you leave. Goodluck with everything you're planning to do here, I see you're very loved by the community so I know you will have fun, no doubt about that.

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
I remember you by name, I must say I've been here for quite a while now so I definitely remember a lot of people including you. I don't know you as a person at all so I'd be lying if I told you I'm happy you're back, but I'm happy for you at least. I've personally taught myself to let go everything when I have to so I can't understand how you felt, I do know it must've been painful enough to make you leave. Goodluck with everything you're planning to do here, I see you're very loved by the community so I know you will have fun, no doubt about that.
Thank you so much, it means a lot

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
I am not sure who you are, since I started playing on the server a year or 2 ago. My name in game is 6qm and I do hope to see you around sometime. Your story is enough for me to appreciate what you did for yourself and I am glad you are getting back into CC. Hopefully everything is gonna go well in the future. :)

Reactions: MadGab210

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
I am not sure who you are, since I started playing on the server a year or 2 ago. My name in game is 6qm and I do hope to see you around sometime. Your story is enough for me to appreciate what you did for yourself and I am glad you are getting back into CC. Hopefully everything is gonna go well in the future. :)
Thank you so much, hopefully I’ll see you around !

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Welcome back , It is hard to say but I saw you moderating the server around 2016 and wow I am glad to see that some of the older generations are joining back !

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom